David Sym-Smith speaking @ MIT Enterprise Forum: Venture Capital, Private Equity and Angel Investing in Texas @ CBNO Auditorium Jan. 15, 2014
Join us for a unique opportunity to interact with Venture Capital, Private Equity & Angel investors and learn more about the state of today’s VC, PE & angel community, including how start-ups raise money in the current economic environment in Texas.
Organized by the MIT Enterprise Forum and the MIT Alumni Club
COST: Free with registration. Please RSVP, no walk-ins allowed due to building security
REGISTER NOW: This event has limited availability, so please register early.
DATE: Wednesday January 15th, 2014 6:00 P.M. – 9:00 P.M.
- David Sym-Smith, Partner – Mobility Ventures, a venture capital firm
- Damian Fernandez Lamela (Moderator),Director – RealPage, Inc. (Nasdaq: RP)
- Felipe Mendoza, Managing Director – Aristos Ventures, a micro venture capital fund focusing on early stage technology companies in Texas
- Matt Himelfarb -Managing Partner – Dallas Venture Partners
- Vishwenath Kizhapandal, Partner – Naya Ventures; Chair – TiE Angels Dallas (TAD)
LOCATION: Softlayer Inc. –CBNO Auditorium, 4849 Alpha Road, Dallas, TX 75244
6:00 – 7:00 pm Registration and networking
7:00 – 7:10 pm Welcome & Panel Introduction
7:10 – 8:00 pm Panel: Venture Capital, Private Equity, Angel Investing in Texas
8:00– 8:30 pm Q&A
8:30– 9:00 pm Networking